In order to sign up for AdSense, you’ll need to use a Google Account as your AdSense login. You can figure out if you already have a Google account by visiting How do I know if I have a Google Account?.
If you don’t already have a Google Account, it’s easy to create one – just follow these steps:
- In the ‘Email’ field, provide any email address you currently use. It does not have to be a Gmail address. However, we suggest you use an email-password combination that others don’t already know.
- Choose and enter a password that’s at least 6 characters long.
- Enter the security word.
- click ‘Continue’ to accept the Terms of Service and complete your application with the login you’ve provided.
You can learn more about Google Accounts by visiting the Google Accounts Help Center.
For more information about updating your login, please review our tips FAQ.
How to Use AdSense to Make Money With Blogger
AdSense is an advertising program. It is offered by Google. They are advertisements that you can place on your blog to promote content relevant material. You generate money when viewers click on them. This is called “pay-per-click”.
- 1Go to blogger.com.
- 2Log in.
- 3Click on CUSTOMIZE.
- 4Click on POSTING under DASHBOARD.
- 5Click on the ADSENSE tab under the TEMPLATE tab.
- 6Enter in all your information. Blogger wil then register your account.
- 7Go to your adsense account. Copy your HTML codes. Go back to Blogger and enter the HTML codes into the appropriate spaces and click SAVE.
- 8When viewers visit your blog and click on your AdSense ads, you will get paid.