In order to sign up for AdSense, you’ll need to use a Google Account as your AdSense login. You can figure out if you already have a Google account by visiting How do I know if I have a Google Account?.
If you don’t already have a Google Account, it’s easy to create one – just follow these steps:
- In the ‘Email’ field, provide any email address you currently use. It does not have to be a Gmail address. However, we suggest you use an email-password combination that others don’t already know.
- Choose and enter a password that’s at least 6 characters long.
- Enter the security word.
- click ‘Continue’ to accept the Terms of Service and complete your application with the login you’ve provided.
How to Use AdSense to Make Money With Blogger
- 1Go to blogger.com.
- 2Log in.
- 3Click on CUSTOMIZE.
- 4Click on POSTING under DASHBOARD.
- 5Click on the ADSENSE tab under the TEMPLATE tab.
- 6Enter in all your information. Blogger wil then register your account.
- 7Go to your adsense account. Copy your HTML codes. Go back to Blogger and enter the HTML codes into the appropriate spaces and click SAVE.
- 8When viewers visit your blog and click on your AdSense ads, you will get paid.