Skip to content
- Log into the cPanel interface.
- Scroll down to the Software/Services category and click on the Softaculous icon.
- Next, click on the Application Installation option from the top menu.
- Find the installation you wish to reset the password for and click on the Edit Details icon. It is the one that looks like a paper and pencil.
- Scroll down the page until you get to the Admin Account section. Here you will enter the Admin user’s name and then enter new password you wish to use for that account.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Save Settings button.