1. Log in to your cPanel > Mail section > Email Accounts menu
2. If you have multiple domains, select the domain you want your email account to be associated with in the drop-down list in the top right corner and enter the desired email and a strong password of your choice
Click on Create Account once all is set.
3. To log in webmail, click on More next to the email account in question > Access Webmail
4. Once done, you will see the icons of the three webmail interfaces
5. Feel free to choose any access webmail, you can set roundcube as default
Originally posted on June 14, 2017 @ 6:09 pm