Here sharing the customization tip to remove the blue banner of blogger (blogspot) and the default favicon from your blogspot blog. This will certainly give a professional look to your blog.
Remove the blogger banner
1. Login to your Blogger Dashboard and on “Layout” select ” Edit HTML” as displayed in the figure. (It is highly recommended to backup your template file before editing.
6. Save the Template and view the changes in your blog.
Change the default favicon
1. Follow the first and second steps as in the previous case
2. Goto iconj.com to make your favicon and get the direct link of your icon as shown.
3. locate the tag “</head>” in your template HTML file and insert the link of favicon just before that
4. Save the template and now view the blog.