Syndication tells NetworkedBlogs where you want your new blog posts to be posted in Facebook (and NetworkedBlogs can automatically tweet your new post, too). Syndication is a great tool to help you automate sending your blog content to Facebook and Twitter.
To set up your syndication, follow these steps:
- Log in to NetworkedBlogs .
- Click the Blogger Dashboard link in the top-right corner of the NetworkedBlogs application.
- If you’re using the application for the first time, click the Grant Permissions button.
- Click Allow.You see your Blogger dashboard.
- You see a drop-down menu with your blog and the places you want to send your post listed.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the blog you want to configure.
- Add Facebook targets and/or Twitter targets.
You can also customize the post by clicking the Customize Post button at the bottom of the Syndication page. You can specify whether to include an image. You can also choose whether you want to hide the NetworkedBlogs toolbar when people navigate to your post from the NetworkedBlogs link. The toolbar can make it easier for people to share, but the choice is up to you.
It’s actually a great and useful piece of info.I’m happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.