Mozilla Firefox Keyboard Shortcut Keys
Browser is used to browse any information that you want in the internet. There are many browser that you can use such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Google Chrome and many more. But most of the people are using Firefox because it is faster than any browser. Firefox is the second most popular web browser in the world. Most of the people are not aware of useful Firefox keyboard shortcuts which is available to use and helps them to navigate on the browser easier.
For Firefox user, have you ever used a shortcut keys to navigate the browser without using your mouse, manage tabs and access bookmarks.? Here are 30 Firefox keyboard shortcuts to help simplify and speed up your daily browsing.
Page Navigation Shortcuts
These shortcuts allow you to navigate quickly around a web page, most with only a single keystroke.
- Spacebar — Page down one full screen at a time
- Shift – Spacebar — Page up one full screen at a time
- Down Arrow – Scroll down
- Page Down — Page down one full screen at a time
- Up Arrow – Scroll Up
- Page Up — Page up one full screen at a time
- End – Go to the Bottom (end) of the page
- Home – Go to the Top of page
Pages, Tabs and Bookmarks
These useful shortcuts help you quickly perform different common tasks within Firefox, manage Tabs and access bookmarks.
- F5 — Reload the current page
- Alt + Home — Go to home page
- Ctrl + L — Go to the Address bar
- Ctrl + K — Go to the search box
- Ctrl + = — Increase the text size, zoom in
- Ctrl + – — Decrease the text size, zoom out
- Ctrl + P — Print the current page
- Ctrl + H — Opens the Browsing History in a column on the left
- Ctrl + T — Open a new tab
- Ctrl + W — Close current tab
- Ctrl + Tab — rotate forward to the next tab
- Ctrl + Shft + Tab — rotate back to the previous tab
- Ctrl + 1-9 — Choose a number to jump to that specific tab
- Ctrl + B — Open Bookmarks Column on Left
- Ctrl + I — Close Bookmarks Column
- Ctrl + D – Create a bookmark for the current page
Here are six mouse-related shortcuts for when you already have your hand on the mouse. These shortcuts include the scroll wheel and utilize the clicking function (middle click) of the scroll wheel.
- Shift – scroll down – Go to the previous page
- Shift – scroll up – Go to the next page
- Ctrl – scroll up — Decrease the text size, zoom out
- Ctrl – scroll down — Increase text size, zoom in
- Middle click on link — Open the link in a new tab
- Middle click on a tab — Close the tab
It will take a little in adjusting your self if you will use this shortcut keys but it will help you a lot if you master this shortcut keys for speeding up your browsing.