Create a Web Disk Shortcut on your Desktop
Manual Connection Instructions:
- From the desktop, click on Start and then Computer.
- Then, click Map Network Drive.
- Click Next on the Welcome to the Add Network Location Wizard.
- From that screen, click Connect to a Web site that you can use to store your documents and pictures, and then click Next.
- Click Choose a custom network location, and then click Next.
- Enter the following in the Internet or network address field:https://server.philmorehost.com:2078
- Enter your Web Disk username and password when prompted.
- In the Type a name for this network location field, type a name that you will recognize. Click Next.
- If you want to access the Web Disk right away, click the checkbox next to Open this network location when I click Finish.
- Click Finish. Your Web Disk will open.
The Web Disk can be reopened from “Network Places” in “Windows® Explorer”.