In Blogger (the normal way)
From Google Docs
2. Pull down the Share menu to Publish as web page.
3. Click the Publish to blog button.
1. Find the Blogger gadget and add it to your iGoogle page.
3. Enter the title and the message.
4. Click the publish button!
Email from Computer
2. Enter the desired mail-to address.
3. Go to your email client and compose your email.
Note – the email subject will become the title of the post, and the email message will become the body of the post.
Bonus! Attach a photo to your email and it will be posted in your blog message!
Email from Cell Phone / Mobile Device
Here’s how it works on my iPhone:
1. I take a picture using the iPhone camera.
2. I click the Share link and choose the Email option.
3. I address the message, add a subject, type a message, and SEND!
4. Within a few minutes (maybe even seconds) the post appears on my blog!
SMS from Cell Phone
Using Jott from a Cell Phone
How to I get started?
1. Go go www.jott.com
2. Follow the instructions to create an account and add a Blogger link.
How do I post via Jott?
1. Call the provided number from your cell phone.
2. When ask what you want to blog, say “Blogger.”
3. Speak your message. (Limit – 15 seconds)
4. Wait to hear, “Got it.”
5. Hang up.
Within a few minutes, your message should be posted to your blog.
From Microsoft Word
Post to your blog from Microsoft Word! How easy is that? (Note – at this time this option will not work on a Macintosh computer.)
Go to: http://buzz.blogger.com/bloggerforword.html
Download and install the add-in.
This will add a menu item to Microsoft Word with options for: settings; opening posts; saving drafts; and publishing.